Thursday, October 15, 2009

I hear you...

"When Johnny comes marching home"
We have a boy in our defence
Ryan, Ryan
El Hadji Diouf think he's immense
Ryan, Ryan
He plays his football at Blackburn
But now he wears the silver fern
Ryan Nelsen All Whites capitan
nana nana nana nana na na na na...

"Bad, Bad Leroy Brown"
He's big he's bad he's Timothy Brown
The hardest man in all of town
With kung-fu kicks beware
Come and have a go if you dare

"Anarchy for the UK"
I am an All Whites fan
I am from New Zealand
I know what I want and I know how to get it
I wanna see the All Whites in South Africa
I wanna be a Kiwi

"Ole ole ola" [Jazz hands]
Oh Ricki Herbert
We're World Cup dreaming of '82
Ole ole ole ole ole ole ola
Ole ole ole take us to South Africa

"We shall not be moved"
We shall not we shall not be moved
We shall not we shall not be moved
Just like a team that's going to South Africa
We shall not be moved

"Geordie bootboys"
We are the Mori, the Mori Ori
Oh we are mental and we are mad
We are the loyalist football supporters
The world has ever had

"Can't take my eyes off of you"
dada da dada dada da da
dada da dada dada da da
dada da dada dada da da
dada da dada
Oh Ryan Nelsen you are the love of my life
Oh Ryan Nelsen I'd let you shag my wife
Oh Ryan Nelsen
You're Kiwi through and through
Oh Ryan Nelsen...

"Sloop John B"
So hoist up the John B sail
See how the main sail sets
Call for the captain ashore oh let me go home
Don't wanna go home
Don't wanna go ho-o-ome
This is the best trip I've ever been on

"E I E I E I O"
E I E I E I O off to Africa we go
And when we win the trophy this is what we'll sing
We're the All Whites
Super All Whites
Nelsen is our King

Confession - not enough ole: I didn't have enough "oles" in the download version of "Ole ole ola". See also that, thanks to your suggestions, I've changed it slightly - check these guys doing it:



and these guys:

No comments:

Post a Comment