Thursday, September 30, 2010

Gold Coast United v Newcastle Jets FC - Wednesday, 22 September 2010

"Tonight I sat down and watched Gold Coast United play the Newcastle Jets. In all honesty it was one of the worst games of football that I have ever seen. It was 90 minutes of total shite, that literally had me feeling like clawing my own eyes out by the time that John Curtis smashed home an injury time winner that was really the only glimmer of quality in a match of total and utter dross. It was such a poor game that I would in all honesty have preferred to have sat down and watched two super, morbidly obese women indulge in a 72 hour tribbing marathon instead of watching that shit." - taken from foggyatnight.blogspot.com

Read more here:-
Perhaps The FFA Could Kindly Tell Us When To Panic (Sunday, 19 September 2010)
Jets Saved, But How? (Wednesday, 22 September 2010)
FFA Boggles The Mind (Tuesday, 28 September 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment